April Ford is a leading digital-first, creative advertising agency on the Sunshine Coast. We manage a national portfolio of clients across sectors including FMCG, professional services, fashion, allied health, property development and more.
We are a team of 17+ professionals and share an open plan office in Maroochydore with plenty of perks besides great teamwork and clients - ocean views, sparkling water on tap, ping pong table, a vibrant workspace with natural light, breezy balcony, a cafe and more in our CBD building (all the cliches a good agency should have).
Applicants should be comfortable and confident answering the phone, meeting with clients, unpacking the dishwasher and receiving constructive feedback. Not even the Director gets out of unpacking the dishwasher.
So, if you are looking for a career in the world of agency, check out our available positions below.
Social Media Content Account Manager
April Ford is a digital-first, creative advertising agency with an innate understanding of business. We are an established agency, working with a wide range of clients and industries.
We are looking for someone to step into our Social Media Content Account Manager role, working with a book of social media content clients across multiple industries and topics. The role requires someone who loves copywriting and is well supported by our internal team of specialists in design, communications, production, and more.
- Strategy and copywriting for social media content; Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business and LinkedIn.
- Client account management.
Experience & requirements:
- First and foremost, you can write and edit in a versatile tone of voice.
- You’re observant. You ask questions. And, you listen. This is where your ideas for social media content comes from.
- Knows how to research a topic and write about it.
- Can work with multiple brands in multiple industries.
- Interested in marketing and business. Consuming everything on the topic.
- Loves a chat. Comfortable with client outreach via phone and email.
- Wants to continue building their career.
- Has a sense of urgency.
- Embraces internal systems to manage their role. If you dislike project management software, this role is not for you.
- Experienced with 2+ years relating to communications and social media.
This a full-time role, working from our office in Maroochydore. Freelancers, contractors, and working from home requests need not apply.
Want to apply? Pitch for the role by calling April directly on 0407 657 777.