April Ford is an established digital agency that works with a wide range of clients and industries.
We are a team of 15+ professionals and share an open-plan office in Maroochydore with plenty of perks besides great teamwork and clients - ocean views, sparkling water on tap, ping pong table, a vibrant workspace with natural light, breezy balcony, a cafe, and more in our CBD building (all the cliches a good agency should have).
Applicants should be comfortable and confident answering the phone, meeting with clients, unpacking the dishwasher and receiving constructive feedback. Not even the Director gets out of unpacking the dishwasher.
We are always looking for experienced professionals across a range of roles to join our team now and in the future.
Want to apply for any career opportunities below? Email cover letter, CV, and portfolio to email@example.com. If you need a confidential discussion, call April directly on 0407 657 777.
Web Designer - No-Code Front End Web Designer
We are looking for someone to step into our Web Design team as a no-code Front End Web Designer. The role requires someone who is passionate about web design and wants to roll out a project from concept, pushing through no-code boundaries, delivering a product our team and clients are proud of.
The role works directly with our senior creative team who sets the wireframe design direction and is a no-code build component of our web design division.
Experience & requirements:
- First and foremost, you are passionate about web, technology and design.
- You’re observant. You ask questions. And, you listen.
- Understanding of UX, design and grid structures.
- Strong attention to detail and can problem-solve independently.
- Will complete every task in QA checklist in dev and post.
- Wants to continue building their career.
- Has a sense of urgency and can work within strict timelines.
- Understands SEO and SEM, and how to develop a website to maximise search and advertising results.
- Can work in a team, in an open plan office and can handle constructive feedback.
- Understands multiple CMS platforms.
- Embraces internal project management systems to manage projects.
- Experienced with 3+ years relating to web design.
- University degree and are extremely experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
This a full-time role, working from our office in Maroochydore. Freelancers, contractors, and working from home requests need not apply.
Mid or Senior Level Graphic Designer
We are searching for a Mid or Senior Level Graphic Designer to join our expanding design department.
Applicants must have three to three years' commercial design experience with at least one of those years in an agency. You must be competent with both digital and traditional media design.
As a Graphic Designer at April Ford you'll work on a variety of projects. Whilst there's the fun stuff like designing and launching new brands there are also the not so glamours 45-page capability statements. You'll need to be able to take the good with the bad all whilst maintaining the same high level of enthusiasm and creativity irrespective of the job.
Whilst we have a Creative Director and Production Manager, there are no big egos in this building. Your creative input is both respected and expected.
You must be comfortable with the high-paced nature of agency work, including hitting unmoveable deadlines, working as part of a team, and be able to take constructive feedback from both your team members and clients.
You will need to have completed a University degree and are extremely experienced in Adobe Creative Suite. AF is a very process-orientated, collaborative agency. Checklists, deadlines, and task completion are the foundations of our agency.
Although it sounds small, you'll also need to be comfortable and confident answering the phone and meeting with clients.
This is a full-time role, working from our office in Maroochydore. Freelancers, contractors, and working from home requests need not apply.